Reaction to the Bucks firing of head coach Jason Kidd

I may be way off base here, but I think Mark Cuban hired Nico Harrison because of his ability to work things out for players under difficult circumstances. Maybe he can be instrumental in smoothing out relations between Kidd and the players on the Mavs. Also, he might be able to get Kidd on board with a less "in your face" method of coaching.

I do know one thing. Mark Cuban is always playing the angles the best he can. The Mavs are his favorite toy, and he's always been close to the guys on the court. If nothing else, it's going to be an interesting experiment seeing if Harrison can offset the abrasive Kidd.

Personally, I think Nico was a good hire. He's super intelligent, has a great work ethic, and is knowledgeable in the art of dealing with NBA players. I think he's going to be a real favorite of Cuban's.

I may be way off base here, but I think Mark Cuban hired Nico Harrison because of his ability to work things out for players under difficult circumstances. Maybe he can be instrumental in smoothing out relations between Kidd and the players on the Mavs. Also, he might be able to get Kidd on board with a less "in your face" method of coaching.

I do know one thing. Mark Cuban is always playing the angles the best he can. The Mavs are his favorite toy, and he's always been close to the guys on the court. If nothing else, it's going to be an interesting experiment seeing if Harrison can offset the abrasive Kidd.

Personally, I think Nico was a good hire. He's super intelligent, has a great work ethic, and is knowledgeable in the art of dealing with NBA players. I think he's going to be a real favorite of Cuban's.
Was Nico a good hire? Maybe but Kidd seems that is a disaster in waiting and was not a good hire. He ran himself out of 2 HC jobs already because of his attitude.

Remains to be seen. Dealing with guys like he did at Nike and evaluation of a roster is not the same. Right now that roster is broke.

From all articles I read he was considered a huge disappoitment last year
Not what the numbers show and what he looked like on the court. Sometimes people have unrealistic expectations

Not what the numbers show and what he looked like on the court. Sometimes people have unrealistic expectations
I think they expected to get what he did in NY seems he did not do that so yeah fans expected more

I think they expected to get what he did in NY seems he did not do that so yeah fans expected more
He did except for 2.5 PPG & that’s playing with Luka. Sometimes I wonder what games people watch
453BBD3B-D144-4E63-8BF0-6E2006A65C2E.jpeg

Back