Quick Packers 7 round Mock draft game.

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
No other sports for at least 2 weeks so starting Sunday, March 14th let's try to all submit a 7 round mock draft with NO trades involved. Graham is gone at TE...you are to assume GB won't resign Bulaga and Martinez. Go forth and draft!!!

Packers were really hoping to have either Murray or Queen fall to them here at 30 but both are gone off the board already. The Packers look at WR but know that they can get a good WR on day 2 so will pass up WR here in round 1. Instead with Bulaga gone the Packers select their RT fo the future who will start day 1.

1. Josh Jones-OT Houston

In Round 2 the Packers have always had luck taking a WR so that's were they try again.

2. Denzel Mims-WR Baylor

3. Jordyn Brooks-ILB Texas Tech

4. Jason Strowbridge-DL North Carolina

5. Jacob Breeland-TE Oregon

6A. Casey Toohill-Edge Stanford

6B. Anthony McFarland Jr-RB Maryland

6C. Bryan Edwards-WR South Carolina

7A. James Morgan-QB Florida International (Green Bay native)

7B. Cordel Iwuagwu-OG TCU

My entry as follows :

Round 1. Jacob Eason QB Washington What needs to be done is done.

Round 2: Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech

Round 3: Matt Peart, OT UCONN Need a RT and he fills the need at a good price.

Round 4 : Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina Deep class and he's still here in the 4th. Great value

Round 5: Dalton Keene*, TE, Virginia Tech Fits what ML wants in his offense... a sleeper pick with upside.

Round 6: Josiah Coatney, DT, Ole Miss

Round 7 : L'Jarius Sneed, CB, Louisiana Tech

1st Rnd #30) Denzel Mims; WR; Baylor
2nd Rnd #62) Prince Tega Wanogho; OT; Auburn
3rd Rnd #94) Chase Claypool; WR-TE; Notre Dame
4th Rnd #136) Logan Wilson; ILB; Wyoming
5th Rnd #175) James Morgan; QB; FIU
6th Rnd #192) Tyler Clark; DT; Georgia
6th Rnd #208) Tyre Phillips; G-C; Mississippi St.
6th Rnd #209) Reggie Robinson; CB; Tulsa
7th Rnd #236) Patrick Taylor; RB; Memphis
7th Rnd #242) James Smith-Williams; Edge; NC State

No other sports for at least 2 weeks so starting Sunday, March 14th let's try to all submit a 7 round mock draft with NO trades involved. Graham is gone at TE...you are to assume GB won't resign Bulaga and Martinez. Go forth and draft!!!

since we have so much time on our hands, how about we also do a full mock draft (all teams).

i'll take the miami dolphins.

My entry as follows :

Round 1. Jacob Eason QB Washington What needs to be done is done.

Round 2: Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech

Round 3: Matt Peart, OT UCONN Need a RT and he fills the need at a good price.

Round 4 : Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina Deep class and he's still here in the 4th. Great value

Round 5: Dalton Keene*, TE, Virginia Tech Fits what ML wants in his offense... a sleeper pick with upside.

Round 6: Josiah Coatney, DT, Ole Miss

Round 7 : L'Jarius Sneed, CB, Louisiana Tech

I love the Edwards and Keene picks Mark.
They both seem to bring things sorely lacking in GB right now outside of Adams, like 1) Can get downfield, 2) Can catch in traffic, 3) Can run routes, and 4) Are always open when the QB needs help....

I would be really shocked if GB picks a QB in the 1st round. I know. It's been done before but I don't see it happening that early.

I would be really shocked if GB picks a QB in the 1st round. I know. It's been done before but I don't see it happening that early.

Eason isn’t ready to start, but he’s got some great tools to be developed. Should be ready in year 2 or 3.
QB’s tend to get over drafted as well because it’s the primo position.
I could see him in late first round and if it was GB I wouldn’t complain.

Back