Preseason Week 2 Green Bay vs Baltimore

Yes at most Rodgers plays a series throws maybe 1-2 passes and is done.

Rodgers will probably play half then vs Raiders in Canada to help show off the product as I am guessing NFL will be pushing both teams ot have their stars play extended time.
No way in hell the league dictates playing time. League could give a rats ass about pre season ticket sales north of the border

The game in Canada will be treated exactly like they would play it if it was in the states. There's nothing to gain specifically for the Packers or Raiders, except possibly a few more football fans clamoring for return to the old Sunday Ticket format that was done away with in 2017 (?) and streamed on DAZN. I know a few people who spend their winters down here in the valley who were royally ticked when they lost it over Shaw. Others, that I know, from the states and Canada, who live in Ajijic, Mexico were also mad, because they had the hook up through Shaw for the whole package.

Canada doesn't need a pre season game to get to know the NFL. Plus they have their own league. Though Gooddell is not the sharpest knife in the bunch so I wouldn't put it past him that he believes it would make a difference.

It is still hard for me to believe ARod plays in Game 2. One thing that I hope does happen, is Boyle gets some good playing time.At this point I believe he should be given a chance to show what he's got to be lifted to no#2 QB. ARod will not be around forever, so I think Boyle would benefit by learning from Rodgers. I think Boyle is GB's QB of the future. GB has had two excellent QBs in a row....Boyle might be 3.

I wouldn't have signed Brown if he was willing to work for a buck a catch! The guy is like an invasive species that harvests the organs of anything he touches. He needs to face life without football, and the money that goes with it. He doesn't have a clue what it means to play as part of a team. He's a; "Me and only me," type of person.

Back