Predict the season

eyecatcher

Reaction score
Season starts tonight in Houston. I think anything less than a NBA finals appearance for the Bucks will be a failure. Will they be presenting rings to Giannis and crew this time next year? My prediction 68-14 with a loss in the finals.

I'm looking at between 55-60 wins. A few missed games by Giannis for injuries, and rest. I see them having a shot at winning the whole thing. Last year's dismissal by the Raptors will not be repeated against them by anyone. It's an NBA Championship.

60+ wins....win East finals 4-3 over Philly, lose to Clippers in NBA Finals

Kawhi doesn't have the same support on the court as he did with the Raptors. He's going to have a darned good year, but won't be as effective as he was in the playoffs. I'm not even certain they make the finals.

Kawhi doesn't have the same support on the court as he did with the Raptors. He's going to have a darned good year, but won't be as effective as he was in the playoffs. I'm not even certain they make the finals.
I think he has more support actually. George can take the offensive pressure off of him and is better than Lowery. Harrell is beast down low, not Siakam on offense but better defensively and on boards and Lou Williams off the bench is instant offense. Plus Doc is a damn good coach

We'll see. I just don't think the chemistry will be there. They had something very special last year, and it wasn't based solely on Kawhi's talent. They had each other's back. Early in the games against the Bucks, people, including those who followed the Raptors closely, figured Kawhi was out of there because they didn't sync with each other.

Now, because they had a string of games last year that they won, and he's with another team, he's anointed as the guy who brings it all together? I'm just not buying it. It has to play out on the floor for a while before I'll even consider they're in the same area code as the best teams.

We'll see. I just don't think the chemistry will be there. They had something very special last year, and it wasn't based solely on Kawhi's talent. They had each other's back. Early in the games against the Bucks, people, including those who followed the Raptors closely, figured Kawhi was out of there because they didn't sync with each other.

Now, because they had a string of games last year that they won, and he's with another team, he's anointed as the guy who brings it all together? I'm just not buying it. It has to play out on the floor for a while before I'll even consider they're in the same area code as the best teams.
I guess we can agree to disagree. Kawhi played hurt vs Milwaukee and GS, that knee was not right after he hurt it vs Bucks and he gutted it out. And let's be honest, would they have beat GS if Durrant, Thompson and Curry would have been 100%...no. And more to Kawhi..even before he was traded to Toronto it was 90% a given he was going to LA, its were he wanted to be after his exit from SA. The x factor will be Doc, he is a fantastic coach and knows how to manage personalities.

Bucks 41-41 8th place in the East 1st round exit. Giannis then traded to Lakers. LOL

Giannis will be eligible for the largest Super Max contract ever. If he leaves Milwaukee he will not be. 5 years, $253 million. He aint leaving unless something drastic happens.

Back