Post Game Thread: The Giants defeat the Packers 24-22

This was bound to happen. A young inexperienced team was never going to be able to sustain the energy and level of play of the last few weeks.

GB is gonna win some games they shouldn’t but also lose some games they shouldn’t. It’s a learning opportunity let’s see what happens next week…

D gave up over 200 yards rushing and had zero sacks against one of the worst OLs in the league.

Love played the first half looking like a rookie, found his grip and release far too late.

ML got tight and predictable.

Just the opposite of how they played over the past month or so. Sorely disappointing but a deserved reality check.

Young teams doing young team things, however, you just can't turn the ball over and make stupid mistakes. GB beat GB more than the Giants.
Too much playoff talk after last week etc....lost focus, short week to get ready for a fairly decent Tampa Bay team. Can they shake it off and bounce back??

Love's game was horrible. One of his strong points had been his footwork. It was horrible against the Giants. He took a sack that would have given the Packers 3 points. Instead, the ball sailed wide. It was enough to win the game. Twice he took sacks making the kicks more difficult. He needs to learn to throw that ball away.

I knew, when the Giants got their last possession that they would score. As could be predicted, the Barry defense moved 15 yards off the ball, and let them throw underneath for good yardage anytime they wanted to. I'm so sick and tired of watching him send them onto the field to do things that never work, and abandon the play that has worked for them an entire game. Is he that dense that he doesn't see it, or is it on LeFleur's shoulders, telling him what he should do with his defense? Anyhow, it is what it is.

For the Packers to lose to the Giants proves that they aren't worthy of being considered a candidate to reach the post season. They had a chance to show what they had and they just plain blew it. This was a loss that can be shared by the players and coaches. They all failed.

Love's game was horrible. One of his strong points had been his footwork. It was horrible against the Giants. He took a sack that would have given the Packers 3 points. Instead, the ball sailed wide. It was enough to win the game. Twice he took sacks making the kicks more difficult. He needs to learn to throw that ball away.

I knew, when the Giants got their last possession that they would score. As could be predicted, the Barry defense moved 15 yards off the ball, and let them throw underneath for good yardage anytime they wanted to. I'm so sick and tired of watching him send them onto the field to do things that never work, and abandon the play that has worked for them an entire game. Is he that dense that he doesn't see it, or is it on LeFleur's shoulders, telling him what he should do with his defense? Anyhow, it is what it is.

For the Packers to lose to the Giants proves that they aren't worthy of being considered a candidate to reach the post season. They had a chance to show what they had and they just plain blew it. This was a loss that can be shared by the players and coaches. They all failed.
Counterpoint despite the above they still almost found a way to win. Love out this team in a position to win. Then the defense opened the door and stepped aside.

Loves game was not good for sure. But the the offense fought till the end and almost pulled it off. The def got a huge turnover late. That's the important part.

It was ugly and a lot of sloppy play. But that’s the NFL with a young team.

Dontayvion Wicks seems to have suffered a pretty good high ankle sprain. At this point in the season i expect he’s done.

Jayden Reed in concussion protocol after the final end around on the 2pt.

Combined with Watson’s hamstring they could be looking at a very ugly receiving situation next week.

Back