Post Game Thread: GB beats Chicago 45-30

Let's face the facts, the special teams have been the Achilles heel for several seasons. I agree that we cannot change horses in the present river but come on...get #8 out of there. hof(
This is fixable. Might not be perfectable but we can get someone to field a punt. My god.

Remains to be seen what the asking price will be.

He floated from team to team and was on a practice squad for a reason.

He happened to get lucky and land on a team where the scheme and DC are utilizing what he does best.
Running off to the highest bidder this off-season could land him back on the scrap heap in a season or two.

Having said that, GB needs to make him a fair offer if they believe he’s an asset to this defense for the next several years.
DC is a big part of that imo. MLB too, he said it in so many words. The system lets him do his thing.

Even Kenny is better this year on the Dline. He's attacking, not eating up blockers. Suddenly Lowry is out of his Pettine Era slump.

Still, great pickup by Gutey.

We've kept a kicker on the PS all year and protected him each game. I'm guessing there is a reason for that.

Until shown otherwise, I would still hazard that Molson is locked in a cabin with a kicking net somewhere on Washington Island in the event that either Crosby or Bojorquez suddenly lands on the covid list.

Like one of the S&C guys goes out there a couple of times a week to leave a basket of food outside the door and to make sure the raccoons haven't gotten him yet.

Back