Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

And he was right. More than a few calls were beyond questionable
Yes Packers got some calls in their favor but just saying Carroll is a hyprcrite calling out refs when plenty of times calls that helped him win games went in his favor.

I watched parts of 3-4 games Sunday and officiating was beyond disgusting. It’s not just the GB / Seattle game, some calls were laughable. He called out the officiating as he should. It’s Craptastic
I do agree though this year the refs in the NFL have been beyond awful and it's time the NFL does something about it then punish coaches and players who call out the refs because you can't question the almighty refs as they are perfect you know.

Yes Packers got some calls in their favor but just saying Carroll is a hyprcrite calling out refs when plenty of times calls that helped him win games went in his favor.
Most every coach has called out missed calls and horrible officiating this year. It’s not just Carroll. I know you don’t like the guy fine but his points were valid

I do agree though this year the refs in the NFL have been beyond awful and it's time the NFL does something about it then punish coaches and players who call out the refs because you can't question the almighty refs as they are perfect you know.
Don’t disagree. Not sure what they can do, the league does not unfortunately have much powers to fine or suspended.

That’s not what you say when Packers complain about the refs, why does Carroll get a pass? He’s an obnoxious bastard, incapable of giving another team credit for anything. Telling that the only player who can stand being around him long term is the equally pathological Russ Wilson.
He might be but two of the calls he bitched about were in fact dead wrong, straight up we get just as many gift calls as we get jobbed. The officiating consistency is crap, you can't say in preseason" no blindside blocks" " we are going to enforce no matter what and then in review give me some lame-ass excuse about the head and neck.... it's $&%%(* blindside block period or it's not) So in that regard RP he's right.

He might be but two of the calls he bitched about were in fact dead wrong, straight up we get just as many gift calls as we get jobbed. The officiating consistency is crap, you can't say in preseason" no blindside blocks" " we are going to enforce no matter what and then in review give me some lame-ass excuse about the head and neck.... it's $&%%(* blindside block period or it's not) So in that regard RP he's right.
The King INT was laughable and the spot on Wilson was at best questionable. Yeah the blindside block was also laughable

The King INT was laughable and the spot on Wilson was at best questionable. Yeah the blindside block was also laughable
I thought the fumble that was "simultaneous possession" was probably one of the worst-reviewed calls this year as was the INT. Did you even look NY or were they watching Netflix? Right now I am all for eliminating replay and going back because it hasn't helped the game.

I thought the fumble that was "simultaneous possession" was probably one of the worst-reviewed calls this year as was the INT. Did you even look NY or were they watching Netflix? Right now I am all for eliminating replay and going back because it hasn't helped the game.
Agree on the fumble. For a multi billion dollar industry they have made replay a cluster F

I don't know the rules for what qualifies as a catch in the end zone. Years ago I think against the Redskins Jordy had a TD where he caught it, got two feet down and the defender immediately swiped it out of his hands and they called it a TD. Adams had one like that earlier this year. The King did the same thing, caught the ball, two feet down, ball knocked out later and they call it a catch. I thought they had to "complete the process"? Or is that different than outside the end zone?

I don't know the rules for what qualifies as a catch in the end zone. Years ago I think against the Redskins Jordy had a TD where he caught it, got two feet down and the defender immediately swiped it out of his hands and they called it a TD. Adams had one like that earlier this year. The King did the same thing, caught the ball, two feet down, ball knocked out later and they call it a catch. I thought they had to "complete the process"? Or is that different than outside the end zone?
I also thought it was you had to complete the process even in the end zone

Back