Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

If Jaire can get back, I have no idea how you are going to be able to throw on the Packers. This is assuming we get at least one of Gary/Z back. But holy hell can their secondary run/cover, and that is missing arguably the best cover corner in football. Now, we do have four first round picks out there (King, Jaire, Savage, Stokes), so they should be good, but man they are dominant at times.

Packers have pretty much turned into a defensive/running game team. Adams/Jones are both great weapons, but with Tonyan gone and to me their #2-5 WR pretty meh, I feel like our passing game can be stymied if Rodgers isn't dead on, which he has not been for decent portions of this year.

This team can definitely go a long way.. Please for the love of God get relatively healthy and avoid any more injuries.

Personally would like to see a 55/45 mix pass run especially with issue not with RB depth. The challenge now is the offense was running thru 33 and Dillon is not a guy you can isolate out either
I hope he doesn’t back off on the running game because of injuries.

Dillon will become more of a workhorse, but maybe that helps sell the play action better because defenses will want to crowd the box more.
And while he is still very unproven, Patrick Taylor showed out at Memphis that he can catch the football. If he can bring that now, as well, they could still make passing to RB’s a dangerous wrinkle of this offense.

Dillon was great. Stokes, back from injury, played solid and broke up a few passes. Injuries to both Jones and Gary don't appear to be as bad as they initially looked. Kevin King had a solid game on Defense. We are without Jaire, yet, and our secondary looks top notch. Amos had an INT and could have had two more! We win, again! Nice to see MVS back in the mix!

STs, especially our FG unit, needs work. Gotta be Bojorquez's holding for Crosby.

Dillon will become more of a workhorse, but maybe that helps sell the play action better because defenses will want to crowd the box more.
And while he is still very unproven, Patrick Taylor showed out at Memphis that he can catch the football. If he can bring that now, as well, they could still make passing to RB’s a dangerous wrinkle of this offense.
I was not suggesting he backs off more that the offense went thru Jones and that dimension is gone now temporarily.

Dillon was great. Stokes, back from injury, played solid and broke up a few passes. Injuries to both Jones and Gary don't appear to be as bad as they initially looked. Kevin King had a solid game on Defense. We are without Jaire, yet, and our secondary looks top notch. Amos had an INT and could have had two more! We win, again! Nice to see MVS back in the mix!

STs, especially our FG unit, needs work. Gotta be Bojorquez's holding for Crosby.
I think yesterdays miss was a straight up shank right by Crosby rather than anything else but switching snappers and holders this far in the season was dumb.

Taylor certainly looks the part. He only had two runs but I thought he looked quick and strong, I think the first one the way he fell forward made me think it was actually Dillon.

Adam Schefter

4th10m801siuu3e9137md ·

MRI revealed that Packers’ RB Aaron Jones has “a mild” MCL sprain and he is expected to be out 1-2 weeks, per source. This time frame means the Packers avoid having to put Jones on IR for now, which would sideline him at least three weeks. Now Packers can see how Jones progresses through this week and then make a determination.

Back