Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

Aaron won the MVP, so now he thinks he knows better than everyone. Which is also why he has reverted to shit suckage. D has been carrying this team.
People need to come to grips that 2020 was an outlier for Rodgers and skill declined began in 2018 and 2019. Father Time is undefeated

People need to come to grips that 2020 was an outlier for Rodgers and skill declined began in 2018 and 2019. Father Time is undefeated
Well, I think I will take a 65% completion rate and 17 TDs and 3 INTs any day from a QB.

And AR can't be changing the plays and making ML call shotgun or not running the football. If that is the case, then ML has to grow a pair and tell AR that he needs to do what he tells him not the other way around.

This has to be on ML as well offensively. It is a combo problem between AR and ML.

(y)
A J Dillon. What a level headed guy. No matter how hard he gets smacked down he just gets up and hands the ball to the ref. No drama, no anger, just plays. great hands on passes too.

Entire secondary. But I'm going to single out Amos.He was all over the field making big plays.

(n)
Rodgers. I'm tired of his eye rolls, head shakes, yelling and pointing at guys. Yet when he throws a bad pass he never points at himself as to say fault.

Injuries. We may be missing some key guys as we start the big push.

Crosby. He's got the yips, can't have him shank one that costs you a playoff game, hope Gute has a plan B kicker handy.
Packers have a kicker on the PS. You don't carry a kicker on your PS unless you have plans at some point to have him replace your current kicker.

Well, I think I will take a 65% completion rate and 17 TDs and 3 INTs any day from a QB.

And AR can't be changing the plays and making ML call shotgun or not running the football. If that is the case, then ML has to grow a pair and tell AR that he needs to do what he tells him not the other way around.

This has to be on ML as well offensively. It is a combo problem between AR and ML.
And his QBR was 30 points lower. He was not dominant or elite. It’s an aging QB who is more 2018-19 than 2020 this year.

That's awful early to be saying that IMHO. Let's see what they see tomorrow... but I agree that would be a huge break for GB if he escapes major injury.
I guess they can tell by the way it feels and moves.

Back