Post Game: Packers Defeat Giants 31-13

Allen Lazard seems to be getting better as he gets more time. I am not going to count on him ever becoming a #1 or #2 but think he could be a good #3. Right now this year he is probably the 2nd WR on the team as MVS, GMO, and Kumerow have fallen off the face of the earth.

Since Adams has come back Adams has 27 catches

Lazard 10 catches

MVS, GMO, Kumerow 13 catches

Allen Lazard seems to be getting better as he gets more time. I am not going to count on him ever becoming a #1 or #2 but think he could be a good #3. Right now this year he is probably the 2nd WR on the team as MVS, GMO, and Kumerow have fallen off the face of the earth.

Since Adams has come back Adams has 27 catches

Lazard 10 catches

MVS, GMO, Kumerow 13 catches

WRs take a bit to acclimate to the NFL and scheme. That said, I hope Gutey upgrades in FA or goes WR in first 2 rounds.

I think we have talent on the defense I just think the scheme is what holds back the defense more then the lack of talent. You can't have PB talent everywhere on defense and have to use scheme to use what you got. Pettine loves to run a multi-scheme defense were he changes it up. Maybe he tries to do much and does not focus on what might work best with guys he has.
The talent level is average with no depth. Unless a Smith gets pressure it’s not happening and DL and ILB is average at best. Not a fan of the scheme but you can’t put lipstick on a pig.

The talent level is average with no depth. Unless a Smith gets pressure it’s not happening and DL and ILB is average at best. Not a fan of the scheme but you can’t put lipstick on a pig.

Pack. They've been drafting Defense forever. Is this ways gonna be out mantra?

You can talk about scheme all you want but I agree with Pack.

I dislike zone but King is getting beat consistently. We have no ILB that can cover a TE which brings a safety up to do it. We need another DL next to Clark for an inside pass rush and to stop the run. This D is a little better but still has large holes.

The oline got beaten consistently again today when we tried to run. Jenkins may have hit the rookie wall. The last two games have not been good for him.

Its a win. Not all doom and gloom but many areas need cleaning up. I dont think we are lacking all this talent like some feel. We have weakness like everyone. I really question the d scheme also. 3rd and short and soft zone is head searching.

The O goes in spurts and needs to find a groove. The pass pro was fine. Run blocking was gross. Like really bad.

Coast to coast we got the W. Cant take the skins light.

You can talk about scheme all you want but I agree with Pack.

I dislike zone but King is getting beat consistently. We have no ILB that can cover a TE which brings a safety up to do it. We need another DL next to Clark for an inside pass rush and to stop the run. This D is a little better but still has large holes.

The oline got beaten consistently again today when we tried to run. Jenkins may have hit the rookie wall. The last two games have not been good for him.
The defense is better, and yes there are a few holes to fill (LB, DB) but I wouldn't say they are "large" holes. But I do think the defensive scheme has been very vanilla this season - I keep thinking they're holding back some wrinkles for later in the season / playoffs.

Missed this live: Aaron Jones with a bit of a block in the red zone. :cool: This pass didn't work, but the defender got a flying lesson.

aaronjonesblock.jpg

Back