Post Game : Lions Shut Out Packers 31-0

What a crap-fest of a game. Is some of it on the coaches, sure. Still, I saw some guys who seemed to be mailing it in once AR went down, which is what has happened to this team before when he's been injured.

All of that said this team was lacking horses out there today. I wasn't upset with the loss . . . much, it happens sometimes no matter how much you yell at the TV csr(. The season was over either way. Would have loved the win but I'll take the better draft pick as a consolation prize.

The lack of effort and poor execution just doesn't have an excuse though. Dump the coaches, cut the deadwood, draft some new players, and sign a couple of solid free agents. Start again next fall. There's a whole coaching staff to replace and about 7-8 starters that need to be replaced so it'll be an eventful off-season.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. New coach has to let everyone know that no one is sacred after this train wreck. Not even Rodgers, who isn’t going anywhere, but should be made to understand that it’s his attitude, his body language, his willingness to bend to the game plan, his openness to throwing to new guys, to taking the short throw, that helps set the success for the entire team. Without him on board, GB goes nowhere. An all new staff and new attitude has to happen in Green bay.

I flat out forgot there was a game yesterday until the 3rd Q. Based on the score it looks like I wasn’t the only one.

Realistically how was the effort? I know they got shut out but I also saw Kizer missed an endless parade of throws so it’s hard to score points that way. Was the D as bad as last years season ender at Detroit in terms of avoiding contact?

I flat out forgot there was a game yesterday until the 3rd Q. Based on the score it looks like I wasn’t the only one.

Realistically how was the effort? I know they got shut out but I also saw Kizer missed an endless parade of throws so it’s hard to score points that way. Was the D as bad as last years season ender at Detroit in terms of avoiding contact?
What effort ? They mailed it in early.

Back