Players getting more stupid?

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
WTF? This might be one of the dumbest things I ever heard a player say about playing the game.

241710897_10228370372143964_3863264466914585127_n.jpg

Glad I didn't draft him for my dynasty team. He was gone by my pick at #5. I took Javante Williams and then took Terrace Marshall in the 2nd round. I actually think Marshall might have a chance to be a better pro than Chase (jmho). He certainly had a better pre-season

Eventually, that kind of stupid catches up with a person.

This guy makes Vince Young look like he's Mensa member.

Call me stupid. I can definately see how a receiver would be better able to see a college footballs with stripes. As to Size, when I started playing rugby, the balls were not uniform and each was different and the difference took a while to adjust to.

Keg, IMHO, part of the reason the comment seemed so obtuse was WHY wasn’t Chase working with a pro-style ball ever since he sat out due to Covid and then declared for the draft?
He could have been catching passes with an NFL ball for nearly 2 years, but he waited until OTA’s and training camp to do so??

IMO this is nothing to do with stupidity and everything to do with making excuses. He had a nice game so good for him, but don't blame the ball.

Back