Packers UDFA

Taylor will make the roster. He’s too talented to think otherwise.

Barnes has a chance because he’s equally effective against run and pass. He was a day 3 grades that slipped through the cracks. 4.6 forty.

Dequoy intrigues with freaky athleticism. Always give those guys a chance. At worst they stash/develop on PS.

Sunderlund also intrigues at 6’4” as a DB. Safety prospect?

Finally the DE from SMU. He had 10 sacks in 2019. Production in a major program gets a long hard look. Between him and 7th pick Garvin, I think they’ve really improved their talent/depth at Edge.
Don't know if I can see 4 UDFA. Taylor I think can't win the numbers game. I think he could end up on the PS same as Barnes a year on the PS developing let me know.

Sunderlund I think has a chance he was the next guy to Samuels that I liked best to make the team.

Taylor > Dex
Barnes > Summers
WIll have to see if Packers would keep 4 RBs that's the only way Taylor has a shot. Yeah I could see Barnes outplaying Summers but question is how many ILB will GB keep on the roster. With how little they used the ILB last year Might only keep 2 or 3 ILB

So with these UDFA does anyone stand out just looking at bios I am not sure any of these guys make it maybe Stanford Samuels might have the best shot?

i will be watching taylor, samuels, dequoy, barnes and scott. i think they all have a shot at making the roster. obviously as depth - not starters.

WIll have to see if Packers would keep 4 RBs that's the only way Taylor has a shot. Yeah I could see Barnes outplaying Summers but question is how many ILB will GB keep on the roster. With how little they used the ILB last year Might only keep 2 or 3 ILB

the packers are now a running team. there will be at least four.

Since I'm half French-Canadian, two generations removed from Canada, it was cool seeing Marc-Antoine Dequoy sign with the Packers. Why not? Look at some of our picks. Who would have thought they'd be invited to the dance in GB? Seems Marc is a speedy guy. 4.14 cone drill, and 4.35 40 time at his pro day. He's at least worth having at camp, to see what the guy's got. Now the trick is to see if there's anything about him that translates into a good find.

Since I'm half French-Canadian, two generations removed from Canada, it was cool seeing Marc-Antoine Dequoy sign with the Packers. Why not? Look at some of our picks. Who would have thought they'd be invited to the dance in GB? Seems Marc is a speedy guy. 4.14 cone drill, and 4.35 40 time at his pro day. He's at least worth having at camp, to see what the guy's got. Now the trick is to see if there's anything about him that translates into a good find.
Wonder if the Packers put the two Canada kids in the same dorm room

Back