Packers Thursday practice report: Bulaga drops out with possible knee injury

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Green Bay - Practice started with all 53 players present and working in pads Thursday afternoon, but before individual drills were over RT Bryan Bulaga was on the sideline with an apparent left knee injury.

Continue reading...

Initial diagnosis on Bulaga is a sprained MCL. He missed one game with the same injury last year. May have dodged a bullet.

This is concerning to me. MM traditionally does NOT change blocking schemes for substitutes. Barclay vs Michael Bennett is frightening.

Barclay did a fine job replacing Bulaga 2 years ago. As someone pointed out in chat, I wouldn't want to see him at LT but he should be ok at RT.

I doubt we see him in 6. That's really pushing it for a guy who needs to plant his leg and use his knee to move a 300-pound defensive end out of the way.

Man. Just when we have the previous OL back, Bulaga goes down with another knee injury. Being on the OL and DL sure is murder on the knees and it's his left knee again. Hopefully he doesn't come back too soon and is out the rest of season. Barclay did ok at RT the previously but he is recovering from a knee injury as well. Oh well hopefully AR can see the pass rush and stay out of harm's way.

Back