Packers hire Brian Angelichio as tight ends coach, per report

Just a side note: Bill Belicheat failed as head coach of the Browns also. That seemed to turnout ok for the Pats. Could be that this guy knows what he's doing just had to do it on a team that didn't succeed.

I think BB was more of him and Modell did not get along.

The Browns have had good TE play the last couple of years, first with Cameron and then this year with Barnidge. Also, there's this from Tom Crabtree:

"Sad to see Jerry Fontenot let go in GB. They got a great football mind in Brian Angelichio though. He's proven he can develop TEs quite well"

"I apologize for that last tweet being serious in nature."

on twitter

I think this is a good hire. Just because he came from the Browns doesn't mean he can't coach. He has a pretty impressive track record and should be able to maximize what we have here.

yhst-46686785321068_2272_214309

Let's hope Ted gets someone our new TE guy can coach in the upcoming draft or in FA. FCC(

Nothing wrong with hiring this guy. There are fine coaches on bad teams all the time. Love him or hate him, MM was the OC on a very bad team when TT hired him and he's done well. Sounds like this guy has done well with the guys he was given in Cleveland. Agree with above - TT needs to get him some talent to work with and I suspect he will do a good job.

Back