Packers First Cuts

Packers have placed WR Jordy Nelson on IR. waived/injured WRs Javess Blue and Jimmie Hunt also released QB Matt Blanchard, WR James Butler, LB Adrian Hubbard, DB Kyle Sebetic and TE Harold Spear.

Spear and Hubbard along with Blanchard could be back on the PS

Can't see Blanchard on Packers PS. They won't keep 4 QBs. Hundley will get the scout team snaps and you would not want to take away those snaps to slow down his development. Blanchard will end up on PS somewhere in the league.

In a QB starved league, someone might sign Blanchard. Hubbard cut was a surprise to me based off on field play. That move probably ,means another year of Perry and Neal....

In a QB starved league, someone might sign Blanchard. Hubbard cut was a surprise to me based off on field play. That move probably ,means another year of Perry and Neal....

FP( you're probably right...

I'm going to be curious if anyone picks up Blanchard. He had a pretty solid game against PHI. And like you said in such a QB starved environment someone might take a chance on him,

Back