Packers final cuts show how much the game has changed

Why Pankey? He was awful...

Martini was a good PS addition. Smart on his part to go back to GB.. Chances are with so LB corp so thin he gets called up during the season. Same with Donnerson though i'm not as sold on him...
Pankey knows calls so if someone goes down he could be brought up right away and put in

he wasn't bad at guard. he sucked at tackle. but like gbp said, he knows the offense now, so he can be on the scout team and could be called up in a pinch.
He was also one of our few OL who seemed to play to the whistle. Hopefully that counts for something.
One exception with the scout who said Fackrell can't play in space......that's one of his strengths. He doesn't seem to keep his base very well rushing the passer and constantly gets thrown aside because of it, but he can cover. I paid a lot of attention to this and was pretty excited when they drafted him because of his versatility and well rounded game. Well, I was wrong about the pass rushing part, but the guy has incredible smooth hip turn. He really isn't a bad 4th OLB, you just wish he would have developed as a rusher.

Back