Packers convert Rodgers 2020 roster bonus

If Martinez is willing to take in 6 million average a year market I could see that any more you are pushing it for a player that's limited
It’s all about guaranteed money. Let the market dictate it. Not rocket science

As for the draft dye does not excite me at all. There are 2 names that we may have a shot at at the end of round 1. After that its a crapshoot

My reason for mentioning Dye was because I don't see the Packers using a 1st round pick on ILB. There are bigger needs with the 1st round pick.

Drafttek has Dye listed as their #2 ranked ILB in the draft. (#45 overall). But I see him as a mid-90's to early-100"s position because he's a little light at 224#'s. But he's solid in pass coverage, which has been the weak link in the defensive performance.

Find me an ILB in the 3rd/4th rounds that can cover RB's and TE's over the middle and I'll be happy and I don't care who it is, as long as they can do their job.

Maybe keep Goodsen "on the cheap" and draft a coverage ILB? Goodsen has been solid against the run down the stretch this season, so who knows? sh))

Lots of upgrades needed before you throw Martinez under the bus. Might consider them first, so we don't regret it later.

i know we can't afford it, but if you could put schobert next to martinez with the smith brothers on the outside, we would have one of the best linebacker groups in the nfl.
Is Schobert any good against the pass or is he only another run first ILB? If so does not solve the problem of LBs getting toasted against the pass if you have only two LB who's strong point are the run

Is Schobert any good against the pass or is he only another run first ILB? If so does not solve the problem of LBs getting toasted against the pass if you have only two LB who's strong point are the run

he's excellent vs the pass. he has 9 pd and 4 interceptions this season. oh and he has 2 sacks, 6 tfl, 2 ff, and 1 fr.

in addition he played safety and wide receiver in high school.

Last edited:
Back