• Donald Driver

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Billy Howton

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Greg Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the conditioning of players today perhaps Don could have carried more bulk if he were in his prime in this era? sh))

Maybe. Definitely being able to focus on football, diet and nutrition, I'd take him on my team these days. I saw on his wiki page that Marino had more pass completions in 1984 than the '42 Packers had attempts as a team. He'd do just fine in todays NFL, I think.

thank goodness somebody gave billy howton and boyd dowler some love.

Had to go with Sharpe and Hutson. Hutson dominated his era, absolutely dominated- nobody close. I know people love the Donald, but Sharpe was only 2000 yards behind him in half the time! Sterling really was as dominate in his time as anyone. Brett came into Sterling's career late and left us wondering 'what if''. If he wouldn't have had his media problem he would have owned Green Bay.

Hutson - Sharpe. They would've even made Jim Del Gaizo look good!

Had to go with Sharpe and Hutson. Hutson dominated his era, absolutely dominated- nobody close. I know people love the Donald, but Sharpe was only 2000 yards behind him in half the time! Sterling really was as dominate in his time as anyone. Brett came into Sterling's career late and left us wondering 'what if''. If he wouldn't have had his media problem he would have owned Green Bay.

Hutson - Sharpe. They would've even made Jim Del Gaizo look good!

The might have made Rich Campbell look decent. ;)

Don Hutson was a player decades ahead of his time, perhaps more than anyone else in league history.

For me, #2 comes down to Lofton and Sharpe. It's hard to choose between the two.

Don Hutson was a player decades ahead of his time, perhaps more than anyone else in league history.

For me, #2 comes down to Lofton and Sharpe. It's hard to choose between the two.

Same for me. Sharpe might have been the better Packer, but Lofton had an amazing career for both the Packers and Bills and it's hard to pick against a HOF'er.

Back