Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

#Packers CB/KOR Keisean Nixon's 3-year deal is worth $18M with a $6.5M signing bonus. He has a $3.99M salary cap number in '24, which jumps to $6.8 in '25 (due to $2.8M roster bonus). In '26, has a $4.3M base and $7.166M cap. Also $500K per-game roster and $200K W/O each year.

So Nixon could very well be a one year deal

Last edited:
@KenIngalls

In the end, AJ Dillon gets:$2,575,000 base salary$167,500 signing bonus2024 cap hit is $1.29M, with no future cap hits on this deal.

@KenIngalls

In the end, AJ Dillon gets:$2,575,000 base salary$167,500 signing bonus2024 cap hit is $1.29M, with no future cap hits on this deal.
I think Dillon proved he really wants to play in Green Bay. If he has anywhere near a respectable year, they need to look at ways they can fit him into future plans, including some entry into coaching, if he does hang up his cleats. Some people prove to you that they want to be part of the community. From what I gather, this guy has done that since joining the Packers.

Lombardi tried to stress to his players that they had to become part of the community, and respect it, since it was where their support came from. Too many players today isolate themselves from community, and never become anywhere close to part of it.

In support of the players staying away from fans, look at us and what we do to them. Currently, they get no freakin' peace. I don't blame them for not fraternizing.

Reactions: TW
In support of the players staying away from fans, look at us and what we do to them. Currently, they get no freakin' peace. I don't blame them for not fraternizing.
It comes with fame. More famous you are the more loss of a personal life you have. While the money and fame might be nice you have to live with people wanting to know what you are doing every second of the day. I rather pass on being rich and famous and be able to go out and have a regular life.

Packers resign LB Eric Wilson

Also take it for what it's worth Bill Huber claims Packers were going to sign a vet kicker but the kicker changed his mind and signed elsewhere. He does not name the player.

I think it's an iron law of life in general that you simply can't have a relationship with someone who has significantly more or significantly less to lose than you do. In the Lombardi years the economic gulf between player and resident of GB Wisconsin was exponentially smaller than it is now. What was possible then simply isn't possible now. I don't blame the players.

I think it's an iron law of life in general that you simply can't have a relationship with someone who has significantly more or significantly less to lose than you do. In the Lombardi years the economic gulf between player and resident of GB Wisconsin was exponentially smaller than it is now. What was possible then simply isn't possible now. I don't blame the players.
Also depends were you live. Small town GB you can't go anywhere if you are a Packer someone will notice you and ask you for at least a picture. I think bigger cities were celbs are seen more a lesser known one can walk the street with likely not to much bother.

I'm in San Diego, approximately our 6th largest city, it's far worse out here than anything in Green Bay.

If you don't trust me, spend a weekend with me

Back