Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Wine is out of my wheelhouse. Plus, I don't think they had the best relationship. She didn't talk about him much. I overheard her mentioning it, and but in, "The Vince Ferragamo? - Quarterback of the Rams?" She said, "yeah, how'd you know that." The bar was more music than sports.
If she was tending bar, she had probably fallen from grace. He's got to be worth a few bucks, and would make life pretty comfortable for her if they were on good terms.

It's amazing how many people who are in the limelight have poor relationships within their own families. It seems to go with the territory for a lot of them. Over the years, I've met a lot of people in that situation. It seems like the higher up they are, the worse it gets.

I could tell you stories, about people I've known, or met, who are really out there with it.

It's beginning to sound like the Dillard signing was more like an "emergency fill in," if nobody materializes for them in FA or the draft. That puts the spotlight back on the offensive line draft a little more.

Back