Packers 2021 Schedule

I never would have guessed that sc))
But I would not be shocked that if Gute moves Rodgers it's to a team he does not have to play until like 2023 take chance Rodgers is retired or skills decline.

But I would not be shocked that if Gute moves Rodgers it's to a team he does not have to play until like 2023 take chance Rodgers is retired or skills decline.
That’s a idiot Ted Thompson move, yuh would hope / think they learn from their mistakes. If your going to take less in return based on playing 1 team in the regular season you have no business being a GM. What if you face Rodgers’s in the playoffs? It’s just not good business long term

To me this schedule is tough. Even the Lions made good moves and picks and on paper seem to be turning things around.

There are no gimme games on this schedule. Will be a huge test for our Defense if they have improved any or not. IK over stating the obvious.

Vise versa we play teams with very good Defenses. Washington has one of the best (and a team with the ammo for AR if Pack end up trading him).

Will be a big test for our O-Line with changes at positions and Baht coming back off injury. With all the talk of the weapons and who will be under Center, as the O-Line goes, so will the Offense.

Even with Rodgers under Center, think going 10-6, maybe 11-5 will be really tough. If Love, we most likely will have a high draft pick and hard to break .500 imo

Right now until Rodgers is back it will be a gamble to predict any record. Also need to see how healthy team is out of TC if any major injuries happen.

Discussing the situation of us having 5 national games with a Bears fan down here. He said he thought it was great. A lot of fans would, even if they hate the Packers. I asked him why. His response? "It will be nice seeing them being kicked around by other teams for once, instead of them doing most of the kicking."

It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Discussing the situation of us having 5 national games with a Bears fan down here. He said he thought it was great. A lot of fans would, even if they hate the Packers. I asked him why. His response? "It will be nice seeing them being kicked around by other teams for once, instead of them doing most of the kicking."

It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess.
Bears fans there team is so bad for so long they take joy in seeing Packers lose.

Reactions: TW
Bears fans there team is so bad for so long they take joy in seeing Packers lose.
They'd be willing to go 2-15 as long as the two wins they got were against GB, and GB finished behind them in division. They've had their butts burned so often lately it's turned into a joke.

It's made some money for me though. I've had standing $100 a game bets with 4 friends who are Bears fans since 2008. We had a heated debate after we got beat by them twice in 2007, and I told them that was ending, and I'd take the Packers straight up every year since. So far I'm like 18-5, I believe. I set up a special savings account just for that, and there's over $7k in it. I pay the losses out of my own pocket. Not sure what I want to do with the money. When I die, I think I'd like my wife to give the money to St. Jude's.

I set up a special savings account just for that, and there's over $7k in it. I pay the losses out of my own pocket. Not sure what I want to do with the money. When I die, I think I'd like my wife to give the money to St. Jude's.

St. Bud's is a good charity too. I can get you that address.

Back