One of Top Quarterbacks Interests Packers

I'm anxious to see if the Packers find a way to make room where they can bring Joe home. Schoebert belongs in a Packer uniform. He was raised on Green and gold.

I believe they could work an extended contract with him, and get some wiggle room from other contracts, and still not burn themselves badly.

I'm also anxious to see if they will want to bring back Martinez to play beside him. This is one of the more interesting off seasons in quite a while. We found out last year that the new front office people weren't afraid to pull the trigger on free agents. We got a couple with the Smiths.

Eason goes late 1st, would not be shocked 20-25. If he’s at 30 and he’s your guy do it

I would not trade down because you draft him at 30 you are getting him for that 5th year which would be big if you plan to sit him 2-3 years to learn because then you can use that 5th year as a extra year to judge him.

Eason goes late 1st, would not be shocked 20-25. If he’s at 30 and he’s your guy do it
If Brady does leave NE I think it would be a very good chance NE would draft him.

Back