One Month Until Packers Training Camp: 13 Potential Cost-Saving Cuts

Thing is no one on this team has real upside outside of maybe Rodgers most likley I think Lazard and MVS have shown what they provide guys who are borderline 2/3's and can flash at times. This is a team weak in WR talent.
I think Lazard has some upside. As a #2 not sure but he’s solid.

I going to guess that GB keeps just 5 WR’s, because I also guess they will keep 4 RB’s and 5 TE’s.

ML is changing the personnel complexion of this team. He’s moved away from a pass heavy scheme that relies heavily on depending on WR’s.

Play action passing game depends on having a real running game, and versatile TE’s add to the complexity of run? or pass?

Keeping defenses guessing and off balance is the calling card of ML’s offense.

I going to guess that GB keeps just 5 WR’s, because I also guess they will keep 4 RB’s and 5 TE’s.

ML is changing the personnel complexion of this team. He’s moved away from a pass heavy scheme that relies heavily on depending on WR’s.

Play action passing game depends on having a real running game, and versatile TE’s add to the complexity of run? or pass?

Keeping defenses guessing and off balance is the calling card of ML’s offense.
I don't see 4 RBs worth keeping to be honest also not more the 4 TEs and that's if you count the rookie last year that got hurt as a te

I just hope that Josh Jackson is gone I have no idea how he can be on this roster.

Summers is a decent ST's player. Also, I do not think he has ever gotten the chance to prove himself at ILB. Not saying he is a pro bowler but I think he could be better then the yahoos we have currently.

Summers is a decent ST's player. Also, I do not think he has ever gotten the chance to prove himself at ILB. Not saying he is a pro bowler but I think he could be better then the yahoos we have currently.
He's slow and can't tackle well he's not even quality backup material.

personally, i think barnes is pretty good. i feel like we may have gotten lucky picking him up as a udfa. and martin was looking decent until he got injured. but i've never really seen anything from summers.

personally, i think barnes is pretty good. i feel like we may have gotten lucky picking him up as a udfa. and martin was looking decent until he got injured. but i've never really seen anything from summers.
Yes with Barnes and Martin and the signing of Campbell I think that put's both Summers and Burks on the outside looking in as you do not need 4 or 5 ILB's.

Yes with Barnes and Martin and the signing of Campbell I think that put's both Summers and Burks on the outside looking in as you do not need 4 or 5 ILB's.
i think you do need 4. it's a position that seems to attract more than its fair share of injuries. between summers and burks, i'm not sure which one we'll keep. both have been disappointing.

Back