Offseason to-do list for Badgers basketball

If Potter lives up to the hype of him being able to shoot from outside, and plays well inside, he'd be an easy person to slip into the lineup. I'm asking myself what roles Pritzl and King play. Both of them are capable of coming in off the bench and raining threes, if asked. Both can be hot or cold also, but at this point, that doesn't bother me. They can shoot! Reuvers, Trice, and Davison are a given.

This could be a decent smaller team if Potter can play against the bigs like Reuvers is showing he's improved in that area. Having Potter help Reuvers improve his game in practice over this past year, from the scout squad is going to be a great help also.

I'm kind of glad Strickland decided to transfer. It opens up a scholarship, and it gives the Badgers a chance to go after someone who can work inside. There's a lot of cracks in that area of our game. I wonder if they're looking at a graduate/eligible player for next year, or a straight transfer, instead of a HS offer.

At this point King is about the only guy who can get to the lane and create his own shot, I can't see a situation Potter not starting

Back