Official Week 7 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

F9UQm90XAAAV49I

I appreciate you posting those RB. Funny how our injured stats always seem bigger than the other teams (in this case, more that 2 to 1). :cautious:
yeah, not so funny actually. but certainly true. and when you factor in the guys on ir, it's ridiculous. we have those most un-durable players it seems.

yeah, not so funny actually. but certainly true. and when you factor in the guys on ir, it's ridiculous. we have those most un-durable players it seems.
Just amazing how the injury bug has hit this year. Love's first year, depth stinks, and now the injuries hit and expose the whole shebang.

As far as this game goes? Same as the last and the rest. Toss up. You never know which team will show up, and that goes for both teams.

Was listening to a podcast this morning that pointed out that the Vikings blitz more than any other team in the league, by a good margin. I think the combination of bad O-line play, receivers not running precise routes, and JLove's happy feet, could make for a long day on Sunday and I'm not sure they hold up and find targets downfield.

Fortunately, the Vikings offense isn't a juggernaut either so tha game should be close.

I'm going 20 - 17, Vikings win.

It will be interesting to see Love against a defense with such a high blitz rate. His first start against KC two years ago was a nightmare because of it, we’ll see how he looks now. Of course ML may game plan around a heavy blitz only for Flores to back off of it.

It will be interesting to see Love against a defense with such a high blitz rate. His first start against KC two years ago was a nightmare because of it, we’ll see how he looks now. Of course ML may game plan around a heavy blitz only for Flores to back off of it.
If our OL can't hold up against a blitz which I doubt they can then you have to find ways to play around quick dump passes or run plays.

Back