Official Week 2 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

My crystal ball has a limp. I'd sit Rodgers and accept the fact we aren't going to win this one. Let his knee rest, and take it to them the second time around. They'll be vulnerable, it's the NFL.

Vikings 27 Packers 13

It won't take the Vikings long to go up two scores, and never look back.

My prediction: you can't play scared against the division bully at home. You send your best players out to meet them, end of story. Rodgers and Adams will play.

Zimmer will do the thing on D he always does against GB, which is rush 4 and take away the underneath stuff that allowed us to be in good down and distance against the Bears. We don't have the backs to force them out of this - if Jones played maybe we'd have a chance but not with Montgomery and Williams. Can we get a big play here and there against them? Maybe. It's how you have to beat them I think, because you're not really going to get long, multiple play drives against that D because they're too solid everywhere.

On O I think they have a good shot of really controlling the clock against our DB heavy packages. Our DL must win against their OL if we're going to have a chance to keep the score relatively low.

I see Vikings 24-10.

You come out slow against MIN and you aren't coming back.

Hobbled Arod, no real run game, and a questionable OL put GB in a hole early. Some late game rebound but not enough against a solid team.

Vikes 27 GB 21

surprised they don't have greg jennings covering minnesota vs green bay.

Back