Official Week 15 Green Bay vs Miami Thread

Bills put up 32 last week and the Pack ain’t the Bills so I highly doubt GB puts up 30…

Fins just finished up three road games against SF, Chargers, and Bills…. GB may be their get things back on track home game.

Pack would have trouble containing just Hill but add Waddle and Mostert on the ground plus the added threat of Tua taking off… I just don’t see it this week.

Fins are up against it too after three tough games in a row on the road.

GB 17
MIA 31

Last edited:
Bills put up 32 last week and the Pack ain’t the Bills so I highly doubt GB puts up 30+…

Pack would have trouble containing just Hill but add Waddle and Mostert on the ground plus the added threat of Tua taking off… I just don’t see it this week.

Fins are up against it too after three tough games in a row on the road.

GB 17
MIA 31
The defense has been too inconsistent as well . . . I just don't see our secondary being able to stop Hill and Waddle. But I would love to see them prove me wrong.

Phins are in a funk. Reeling a little bit and on a losing streak. Pack takes advantage and upsets them. 31-30
On the other hand they almost knocked off the Bills in a snow storm. I think their D and front 4 are playing underrated now even though Tua has dropped off a bit. Can absolutely give GB fits like Tampa did

On the other hand they almost knocked off the Bills in a snow storm. I think their D and front 4 are playing underrated now even though Tua has dropped off a bit. Can absolutely give GB fits like Tampa did
That was positive, bubbly, Budman speaking. Negative, prick, Budman says the phins blow the doors off the Packers and end all playoff talk in a lopsided manner

I think the Packers win this one to be honest. Should be close.

27-10 be Fins. Miami does a great job with clock management and keeping the ball out of Rodgers hands. Playoff hopes end.

Packers need to play like a SB contender in order to win this one in Miami. We haven't seen that all season, even in their current back-to-back wins. We need a Christmas miracle to win this one.

On that note, Happy Holidays everyone!

Back