Official Week 15 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

So what the hay...everyone picks the Bears. GB pulls the upset. Packers 23 Bears 21 on last second FG
When Kizer leads them down the field after Rodgers gets knocked out of game with concussion. LOL

So what the hay...everyone picks the Bears. GB pulls the upset. Packers 23 Bears 21 on last second FG
Could happen. Arod should have a pretty big chip on his shoulders after getting slammed by media over MM. He's out to prove he wasn't the issue.

iu

To quote Lloyd Christmas: "So you're telling me there's a chance!"

Rodgers will ignore the quick short stuff that gassed the Bears D in the 2d half of the 1st game and gets eaten alive. I have to suffer in the Bears bar during the last hour of the game.

Watch YouTube and other Social Media for Packers Fan playing Bear Down on the ukulele in a Bears Bar. Don't worry, they have to put a lot in the donation box. But, it still hurts and I haven't had to do it during a Packers loss to the Bears.

The fact that we still have a chance to make the playoffs is silly. We've blown like 7 games. Now watch these putz's go out and win the game and get people all excited.

The fact that we still have a chance to make the playoffs is silly. We've blown like 7 games. Now watch these putz's go out and win the game and get people all excited.

Goodell and the owners approve. We're coming into week 15 and a host of pretty crap teams still have a chance to make the playoffs in spite of themselves. Parity isn't it grand !

Back