Official Week 12 Green Bay vs Philadelphia Thread

A win is a win. But if it isnt a good ol fashioned butt whipping then something is wrong.

But I think GB cruises to s W without much effort. Good game to get Austin involved and see what you got.

Read article today talking about Jon Runyan Jr. who likely could be starting his first career game against the team his father played most of his career for.

Runyan has played well when called upon this year. I don’t think the stage is too big for him. He was a very good find in the draft.

Agree with Danno. They might run him in motion across the backfield for the appearance of a jet sweep. Might even hand him the ball once or twice, if they see the Eagles aren't reacting to covering outside.

I suspect Austin gets a touch (or two) on offense - simple things that a veteran should easily be able to pick up after a couple of practices, but certainly nothing more than that for now.

The Packers should win comfortably, but it's the NFL and weird things happen on Sundays. I'm thinking something like 31-20 seems about right.

I suspect Austin gets a touch (or two) on offense - simple things that a veteran should easily be able to pick up after a couple of practices, but certainly nothing more than that for now.

The Packers should win comfortably, but it's the NFL and weird things happen on Sundays. I'm thinking something like 31-20 seems about right.
I think Austin is active his role will be KR/PR. Packers will role with Adams, Lazard, MVS, St. Brown, and Taylor at WR.

Back