Official Week 11 Green Bay vs Seattle Thread

that worked well for matt hasselbeck. i'm sure it will work great for us too.

That was my first game at Lambeau, we were sitting in the third row and Harris jumped that route right in front of us. My uncle spent the game jawing with John Randle on the sidelines. Memories!

First game in Seattle since the playoff debacle. Someone wins this on a FG late, it's time for MM to erase that nightmare so I'll take the Pack.

Problem is when MH did often Favre would whip it downfield on first or second down and try to catch defense off guard. We used to score a lot on first possession with MH. With MM its like punt more times then not

Problem is when MH did often Favre would whip it downfield on first or second down and try to catch defense off guard. We used to score a lot on first possession with MH. With MM its like punt more times then not

This is not historically true. MM's offenses have typically, at least the past few years, been excellent on first possessions. You can even go back to last year and re-watch the Hundley games - we'd start the games moving the ball well on the first 1-2 drives, but once the scripted plays ran out, Hundley couldn't read a D and run the offense so we'd bog down. I don't know what it's so different this year, they've been terrible on opening possessions so far in 2018.

Difference is starters out...Cobb, Allison, Special K and the others are rookies, plus O Line mess with injuries and so on

Back