Official Week 11 Green Bay vs Seattle Thread

This team isn't good enough to beat the twelfth man, and bad reffing. Seattle wins at home.

I think this could be a really close game. Two equally matched/flawed teams. In the end though I think Seattle pulls it out . . . maybe something like 31-30 with them winning on a last second field goal.

The league has so much parody so the line any given Sunday is realistic each week. I’ll go with the better QB

GB 24 Seattle 17

While there is also plenty to laugh at or ridicule in the NFL, I think it's the parity that makes the "who's going to win?" question so hard to figure.

Interesting stat: only 2 out of 10 road teams have won on Thursday night and no team has won this year crossing 2 time zones.

Interesting stat: only 2 out of 10 road teams have won on Thursday night and no team has won this year crossing 2 time zones.

So you're saying we're due for a high-quality, well-refereed Thursday game, with energetic performances by both teams?!

I don't like this game for the Packers. The injuries seem to be adding up (I knew it was too good to be true for that team to stay healthy for long) and they have to travel a good distance on a really short week. I really hate TNF for that reason.

If the Packers win the coin toss, they need to stop this defer crap and say "we want the ball and we're going to score!".
GB has to be among the league leaders in points given up on an opening drive. This defense stops no one to start a game. If not for a botched snap, the Dolphins would have almost certainly scored on the opening drive. Yet again Rodgers would be opening a game down points.

Give Aaron the ball. March down that field. Get some opening drive points and take that crowd out.

Can someone email this to "We do what we do" McTubby

While there is also plenty to laugh at or ridicule in the NFL, I think it's the parity that makes the "who's going to win?" question so hard to figure.

thank you. you just saved me from getting kicked off the forum for another month.

If the Packers win the coin toss, they need to stop this defer crap and say "we want the ball and we're going to score!".

that worked well for matt hasselbeck. i'm sure it will work great for us too.

Back