Official Week 11 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

I still think MIN wins in a close one. But take care of business, do your job, and GB can win...

Oh, and watch that pad level!

As the game draws closer the more I'm liking the Packers. I think the chip on Rodgers' shoulders - and for that matter the rest of team has to giant sized at this point.

Rodgers doesn't suddenly suck. The offensive linemen aren't rookies learning their way. Eddie Lacy isn't suddenly worthless. The receiving group might lack a true star among them but they are still capable of making plays.

When I see stories saying MM is "taking a closer look at our offense" it means that our geniuses are admitting that their idiotic changes in the off-season aren't working and they're making adjustments to that system.

I sure hope you're right VoR. I would like to think that these past 3 losses are motivating this team like no other time this year but I have no idea what's going on inside that locker room. I'm not sure there is a chip on their shoulders. It should have shown up after 2 straight losses but it didn't and they fell to the Lions. This game should tell us a lot. It certainly won't signal and end to the season if they do lose but we'll really get an idea of their mindset after losing 3 games and playing for the division lead at this point in the season. Welcome back, BTW. It's good to see you posting again!

... It certainly won't signal and end to the season if they do lose ...

i disagree. if they lose today the season is over. the best they could hope for is a wild card, but that would be a meaningless one-and-done playoff appearance.

i disagree. if they lose today the season is over. the best they could hope for is a wild card, but that would be a meaningless one-and-done playoff appearance.

I tend to agree but I'm trying to put on a happy face today and hope like check the Packers can pull one out today :)

Even if they lose today they can still win the division if things fall right and they win the last game vs MIN. If they lose to MIN and CHI this week then its probably over..

Even if they lose today they can still win the division if things fall right and they win the last game vs MIN. If they lose to MIN and CHI this week then its probably over..

It's an important couple weeks that could sharpen the outlook on the division. It's gonna interesting, that's for sure.

Back