Official Week 10 Green Bay vs Indy Thread

60 minutes of football against the Colts please.

The defense is almost adequate. I know they're tackling and eye appeal are atrocious, but of the Jags 20, 10 came as a result of short fields from offense turnovers and 7 came on a punt return. I am not saying they're great. They don't inspire confidence, but they may just be good enough.

The offense is off. I prefer it when it moves faster. It was moving faster earlier this year both in starting the play and getting the ball out when the offense was getting praised as unstoppable. I think it might have reverted to some degree to we can get any 'ol big play any time we want so let's go for it, rather than just chewing up and spitting out our opponent.

I'd like to see 60 minutes of effort in all facets on Sunday. I think if our guys play with attitude and enthusiasm, they will get it done.

If that’s the case then they’ve folded their tent for this week.

looking ahead to Bears game?
(Division game?)

If that’s the case then they’ve folded their tent for this week.

looking ahead to Bears game?
(Division game?)
No just trying to get healthy, no need to rush anyone back. You have 7 games left plus playoffs, it’s a marathon not a sprint

Davante Adams took part in practice today so I take that as a sign he likely plays.

If Darrius Shepherd is out along with Swervin' Ervin, will Josh Jackson and Sullivan be our returners?

Back