Official Preseason Game 2 Green Bay vs New England Thread

No injuries...play the third string early, ML was iffy if Love was going to play at all. That's smart.
On the one hand I want to see him play. On the other, are there any lingering questions left with him? Besides the obvious, which is can he perform in the regular season. But everything else, there’s nothing out there that i really need to see him improve or work on before i feel better about him starting. The mental processing is all there, the decision making good, see the arm strength, he’s done it against his own team and held up in joint practices. What else is there? Nothing left but to play the real games now.

On the one hand I want to see him play. On the other, are there any lingering questions left with him? Besides the obvious, which is can he perform in the regular season. But everything else, there’s nothing out there that i really need to see him improve or work on before i feel better about him starting. The mental processing is all there, the decision making good, see the arm strength, he’s done it against his own team and held up in joint practices. What else is there? Nothing left but to play the real games now.
I agree, I think ML thinking today of sitting in this game and getting a series or two next week is wise, They know who the first 22 are on the roster already. No sense in risking the top 25 really, just me

Back