Official Packers vs Seahawks Divisional Playoff Thread

From practice yesterday only guy that seems likely he might not go would be Vitale who did not practice because of his knee.

Packers win close game Seattle makes key turnover late in game to secure the Packers win.

Packers 27
Seahawks 23

Seems a lot of media I have seen likes Seattle. Does not seem GB is getting much respect still.

Seattle is very banged up but Russ has been playing MVP caliber football and he covers up a lot of their warts. The NFC shook out in such a way that they wound up with the No. 5 seed but going into the last weekend they could've been No. 1 or 2. All NFC teams are bunched pretty close together, I see no reason to expect anything other than a tight game.

This game could well go down to the final possession. I don't think either team is coming in assuming they have a W. They know they're going to have to outplay the other.

The Packers could get a slight advantage due to the weather. A 3 point game. Packers win it 27-24.

Contrary to a lot of folks on here, I don't think the weather will give us an advantage. It will be a factor because it will contribute to sloppy play, but I don't think it will give us an advantage

Not sure how DK will handle the cold either. He's used to bayou weather this time of year having played at Ole Miss.

Lot's of story angles to consider.

Back