Official Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

I don't expect the Packers to contend in this game. When healthy they are outclassed but injuries hit hard this game. Lions should route GB.

I don't expect the Packers to contend in this game. When healthy they are outclassed but injuries hit hard this game. Lions should route GB.
Or they hunker down and show some fight? We'll see. I still say a TD+ loss but it's more about the how than the actual W/L with this one.

me: yikes! spleen sounded bad enough.
lombardi: it's just a kidney. you got two of them. suck it up, son.
When Nitschke nearly gets killed by scafolding falling on him and only saved when he was wearing his helmet to prevent a bolt from going into his head. Lombardi asked who was under it and when told Nitshcke he tells everyone to get back to practice LOL

At this point, Musgrave needs to go on IR. His health needs to come first. It can take weeks for this to heal properly. Andrew Luck was still feeling the effects of it happening to him six-months after it happened, back in 2015 or 16??? It's not something you need to take risks with. It could lead to loss of a kidney, and is even life-threatening.

We're going to find out just how much respect this organization has for the players.

Dr's decision, medical decision. Depends on the severity. More severe cases require surgery, those are season enders. Chauncy Gardner-Johnson of the Eagles lacerated his kidney 11/29 last year (during the Packer game) and came back and played at the end of the season and all playoff games. I think both Luck and Keenan Allen some years ago both required surgery. We'll see. Tough kid, loves ball. Can say that much,

Back