Official Game 6 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

This will be first game we will see Jaylon Smith. Will be interesting do they play him inside which he did in practice or will he see time at OLB were he played in Dallas.

@Mark87 can speak to the scheme better than I but it's been frustrating to watch in the red zone. Seems way too passive with coverage and rush. That's just my untrained eye though.
Well, that's not to get better with 2 top corners out. You really can't press..limits what you can do there. Yes, you can try more pressure but the numbers are against you doing so.

As far as the scheme, what you've seen is what Berry is. He's playing a scheme that needs consistent pressure from your DL. We don't have those kinds of players. You're going to see hot/cold ...holy csr(type plays every game.

Well, that's not to get better with 2 top corners out. You really can't press..limits what you can do there. Yes, you can try more pressure but the numbers are against you doing so.

As far as the scheme, what you've seen is what Berry is. He's playing a scheme that needs consistent pressure from your DL. We don't have those kinds of players. You're going to see hot/cold ...holy csr(type plays every game.
I think GB is good enough to get past their next two opponets in Chicago and Washington. But Arizona I think is going to light this defense up.

Heard they activated Winfree, Malik on Covid list.

Big question. Can our replacement CBs step up? We need to be able to count on them outside the hash marks. If we can't, our middle is going to be a sieve.

Back