Official Game 4 Green Bay vs Pittsburgh Thread

Packers 31 -27

We hold on and they lose a shot on 4th down in the end zone. We run out the clock.

Love you TW, but no more thoughts like this. My heart can't take it. Plus, I doubt they'll miss

Disagree Keg, I've liked the hustle he shows, I think he's improved in that area. I just don't see an instinctive player. He doesn't have that ability to know just how to find the QB or ball carrier. The comparison with Burns is all about that finesse, that instinct. Gary actually gets more "pressures" but the sack numbers aren't close. Thinking he is what he is - a stout OLB with a sack ceiling of 3-5 per season. Put him inside in a different system and maybe that number goes up a bit, but that's it.

With cap issues GB is facing GB might pass on giving him 5th year option for 2023.

With cap issues GB is facing GB might pass on giving him 5th year option for 2023.
That’s highly possible.
I have to believe OLB is a high priority this next draft.
If so, I hope they make a better choice than Gary.
Free agency didn’t give them a long term fix, so the draft is next best hope

Also, I have to wonder if the exercise 5th year option on Savage as well?
Right now, I’d say “pass”.

Also, I have to wonder if the exercise 5th year option on Savage as well?
Right now, I’d say “pass”.

Same, but I'll give him the rest of the season. Another funny player, he has the tools of a stellar free safety but plays better around the line. I don't know what to do with him.

Back