Official Game 3 Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

Don't have a great feel for this team but 2 things stand out this week. The d-line is still a weakness and now assuming Jenkins is out so is the o-line. Teams that can't win in the trenches rarely win games, and most lose them badly.

While I don't think this will be like the drubbings of a couple of years ago, I'm going with 31 - 21 in favor of the 49ers. I just don't like the match-ups and the only thing that will keep it from being more lopsided is that the 49ers running game likely won't be running on all cylinders.

Originally I said 7 point 49er win now will say it will be 2-3 TDs. 49ers will be bringing a lot of blitz's and without GB WR's ability to get seperation Rodgers is going to be getting hit and sacked a bunch. Only way GB has a chance to win is if the run game could take over the game.

I don’t think the OL change matters that much TBH, Rodgers has typically had a much bigger problem with Warner than with the edge guys anyway.

Even though the Packers OL stinks I think ML goes heavy run tonight and finds out how effective that is. GB 24-13 over the Niners who aren't all that tough anymore.

I came close. Picked the score as 30-27. But I got the key thing wrong. I picked the 49ers. Fortunately, I screwed up on that part.

An interesting game. I need to watch it again, and stop it to watch certain aspects of the game. I especially want to see the changes they made on the fly to stop Bosa from spending all his time visiting Rodgers.

Back