Official Game 3 Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

57packer

Don't have a great feel for this team but 2 things stand out this week. The d-line is still a weakness and now assuming Jenkins is out so is the o-line. Teams that can't win in the trenches rarely win games, and most lose them badly.

While I don't think this will be like the drubbings of a couple of years ago, I'm going with 31 - 21 in favor of the 49ers. I just don't like the match-ups and the only thing that will keep it from being more lopsided is that the 49ers running game likely won't be running on all cylinders.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2021 Draft Guru
Originally I said 7 point 49er win now will say it will be 2-3 TDs. 49ers will be bringing a lot of blitz's and without GB WR's ability to get seperation Rodgers is going to be getting hit and sacked a bunch. Only way GB has a chance to win is if the run game could take over the game.

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I don’t think the OL change matters that much TBH, Rodgers has typically had a much bigger problem with Warner than with the edge guys anyway.

packerbacker78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Even though the Packers OL stinks I think ML goes heavy run tonight and finds out how effective that is. GB 24-13 over the Niners who aren't all that tough anymore.

TW

I came close. Picked the score as 30-27. But I got the key thing wrong. I picked the 49ers. Fortunately, I screwed up on that part.

An interesting game. I need to watch it again, and stop it to watch certain aspects of the game. I especially want to see the changes they made on the fly to stop Bosa from spending all his time visiting Rodgers.