Official Game 17 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

Kirk Cousins to Covid List. Out for Sunday Night.

Saw a post about last year in GB vs MN at Lambeau. Cousins attempted only 14 passes in a 28-22 win over GB when MN ran all over GB defense.

With last week how GB run D folded should we be worried MN could do the same and make this a close game?

Saw a post about last year in GB vs MN at Lambeau. Cousins attempted only 14 passes in a 28-22 win over GB when MN ran all over GB defense.

With last week how GB run D folded should we be worried MN could do the same and make this a close game?
Yes.

And, more importantly, we should be worried about the Packers players logging a victory today, showing up flat on Sunday, and getting their asses handed to them

I am so tired of fans and the Packers brain trust and their " we have to win and be the #1 seed" BS. The last time we won it all we did so on the road as an underdog not as a #1 seed. Rodgers tends to lay an egg when he gets comfy. Less 1996 and more 2010 mentality is needed.

You MUST be healthy and have all 3 phases working to make that run. If you win 14-15 games in the regular season and blow it in the playoffs guess what you accomplished? Not a damn thing. tc(

I am so tired of fans and the Packers brain trust and their " we have to win and be the #1 seed" BS. The last time we won it all we did so on the road as an underdog not as a #1 seed. Rodgers tends to lay an egg when he gets comfy. Less 1996 and more 2010 mentality is needed.

You MUST be healthy and have all 3 phases working to make that run. If you win 14-15 games in the regular season and blow it in the playoffs guess what you accomplished? Not a damn thing. tc(
I agree. I'd rather be healthy and having all 3 parts running smoothly. But we aren't healthy and we aren't running smoothly.

So, I'd rather beat the Vikings with their 2d string QB and the Lions with whatever

What's the word on Jaire, BahkT, Z, etc? Any closer to making it back? Does it even matter st this point?

What's the word on Jaire, BahkT, Z, etc? Any closer to making it back? Does it even matter st this point?
Z Smith is not playing at all this year probably never again for GB. He's never even got off IR and has not practied yet.

Bak I think long shot also play tried coming back couple months ago knee swelled up needed to get knee scoped and don't think he has practiced since then.

Jaire is the only one who I think of the 3 might have a chance to play in the playoffs.

Bahk didn't practice not looking good, Jaire did but won't play... that looks like a playoff thing. Z No clue on him
I know it seems like a prick comment by me, especially with the injuries and covid availability, but are they gonna be ready for the speed of the game, at this point? I know they're pros, but they've all been out for a large portion of the season and I wonder if the game speed will be overwhelming.

Back