Official Game 17 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

I know it seems like a prick comment by me, especially with the injuries and covid availability, but are they gonna be ready for the speed of the game, at this point? I know they're pros, but they've all been out for a large portion of the season and I wonder if the game speed will be overwhelming.
That's another factor at play here.

I am so tired of fans and the Packers brain trust and their " we have to win and be the #1 seed" BS. The last time we won it all we did so on the road as an underdog not as a #1 seed. Rodgers tends to lay an egg when he gets comfy. Less 1996 and more 2010 mentality is needed.

You MUST be healthy and have all 3 phases working to make that run. If you win 14-15 games in the regular season and blow it in the playoffs guess what you accomplished? Not a damn thing. tc(
My favorite words:

I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place bowl game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been an American zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

Vince Lombardi

I'm trying, but I just don't see "Building My Brand," in God, Family, and the Green Bay Packers.

I know it seems like a prick comment by me, especially with the injuries and covid availability, but are they gonna be ready for the speed of the game, at this point? I know they're pros, but they've all been out for a large portion of the season and I wonder if the game speed will be overwhelming.
Maybe, but they'll also be fresh and rested.

Looks like the night game will work out weather wise as afternoon winds are forecast to die down by kickoff. Both teams are not all that great in the trenches but have good RB's, so I expect them to have success pounding the run in the cold.

But with Cousins and Theilen out the Packer should be more free to stack the box than Minnesota, at least until the backup proves he can beat them downfield. We should win this going away, if we don't, we probably have bigger problems that the bye won't fix anyway.

Packers inactives: Shawn Davis, Vernon Scott, T David Bakhtiari, T/G Billy Turner, DL Jack Heflin.

Packers have placed CB Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Packers inactives: Shawn Davis, Vernon Scott, T David Bakhtiari, T/G Billy Turner, DL Jack Heflin.

Packers have placed CB Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
I hope Alexander can play next week. If he's going to play during the playoffs, he needs some game time to prepare for it.

Back