Official Game 12 Green Bay vs LA Rams Thread

Based on having that injury myself and him having a scope if he starts practice AFTER the bye. 2-3 weeks before he plays. Week 17 vs the Vikings
That was my thought as well in another thread. Would not be surprised at all if he had a 1 game regular season warmup before playoffs. To be honest, he might just be shelved for the season. Fingers crossed that he's gonna be back on the mend after this scope and clean up.

Rams have one of the best defene's in the NFL GB OL is a patchwork OL of backups. Rodgers on a bum foot. Your top RB is out. I just hope Rodgers does not get hurt in this game he could get beat up. Donald could come thru this OL like a hot knife thru butter.
Maybe he'll get the ball out in under 8 seconds.

Rams can be a little Jekyll/Hyde from game to game.
They can look unstoppable one game and can’t figure out how to tie their shoelaces the next.
Which Rams team shows up will determine this game.
Odell jinxed them. We'll see.

If Bahk couldn't even handle light work before his knee swelled up don't count on him anytime soon. I'd say the last week of the season is even questionable. He ain't no spring chicken anymore it is gonna take time.

GB has a chance if they play perfectly from the get-go. But LA coming off two losses is gonna be hungry. Thankfully this is at home.. However, GB hangs in there until the DEF runs out of gas in the second half..... 27-17 LA....

Matthew Stafford has a passer rating of 89.9 with 5,674 yards, 37 touchdowns and 20 interceptions in 20 games versus the Packers in his career.
Stafford is good for at least a couple TD and a pick against us. What he does have this time is a defense on the other side of the ball.

It shouldn't be close with us at home however we are very beat up and tired. Packers by 3 but it might get a bit hairy at times.

PS

Remember both our DC and HC worked under the Rams staff, so if anyone can figure the other out it's this game.

Remember both our DC and HC worked under the Rams staff, so if anyone can figure the other out it's this game.

That's a nice little tidbit. I'm just worried about the mounting injuries and the OL with a hobbled QB. I hope this one doesn't get away from the Pack.

That's a nice little tidbit. I'm just worried about the mounting injuries and the OL with a hobbled QB. I hope this one doesn't get away from the Pack.
Its funny though I thought on Sunday that he looked plenty mobile, maybe more mobile than Ive seen him in a while. Then it comes out that it's his pinky toe that's the problem. I'm not making light of any injuries at all on the foot, but that's a lot better than having an injury to his big toe.

LA has lost two in a row, scoring an average of 13pts and giving up an average of 30. Is that a trend or a blip? TBH many a Stafford led team has fallen off a cliff in December, it’s possible this is just how it goes for him.
The perception has been that they are spiraling down. We need to get them.

Back