Official 2020 Week 2 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

I'm going 38-17 into the 4th Quarter where GB puts up another 3, and the Lions make a rally and put up 16 to finish it out tighter than it needed to be, again. 41-33 GB

Last edited:
Nah!
It’s time for a blowout in front of a frenzied home crowd!
..........Oh, wait! Shocked(

Packers win this one 34-28. I have no idea why I figure this will happen.

Let's just say that I trust the offense quite a bit. They could even go over the 40 mark again. Not so keen on the defense.

It is hard sometimes to figure the Lions out. Sometimes they play like champs and other times they play like bums. Nevertheless they seem to play well against Greenbay. Most likely do to it being an interdivisional game.
I'll go with the Packers this week at Lambeau and due to coming off a big win in Minn.
GB 31 Det 24........still need to improve on defense!

I don't think the Detroit Kitties make much of it. Packers put this game to bed late 3rd or early 4th qtr. Packers 34 Lions 20.

Chalk Patricia up as another failed disciple from the Belichik coaching tree. Dude is like an even bigger meathead version of Mike Tice. This should be a W. If they can't stop a Mitch Trubisky offense from scoring 21 in the 4th quarter then I expect Rodgers to absolutely torch them.

Back