Official 2019 Week 8 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

I agree.

With all the D players out for KC, we should be able to run and pass and score in abundance. The questions is will we? I would hammer Williams and Jones and give them 30 carriers between them. KC is bad against the run.

I agree with, rp. As long as our D tackles well in space and does not give up big plays we should be fine. Give Moore alot of different looks, play with more CB's on the field, and blitz the crap out of him.

31-20 Packers

The Packers are considering a change at kick/punt returner for Sunday at Kansas City, per sources. One possibility is to re-sign Tremon Smith, who was claimed off waivers from the Chiefs on Sept. 17 and played in 3 games before he was released. He's back on the practice squad now, so they would have to make a move by 3 p.m. CT today if he's going to play tomorrow. When asked about Darrius Shepherd's hold on the job this week, ST coach Shawn Mennenga said: "We'll see who's available."

The Packers are considering a change at kick/punt returner for Sunday at Kansas City, per sources. One possibility is to re-sign Tremon Smith, who was claimed off waivers from the Chiefs on Sept. 17 and played in 3 games before he was released. He's back on the practice squad now, so they would have to make a move by 3 p.m. CT today if he's going to play tomorrow. When asked about Darrius Shepherd's hold on the job this week, ST coach Shawn Mennenga said: "We'll see who's available."
Already undid that.... looks like they are standing pat this week due to "other" personal considerations.

Already undid that.... looks like they are standing pat this week due to "other" personal considerations.
Don't know why loyalty to Shepard he's done nothing to show he is worthy keeping on roster to many mental mistakes has been made

Don't know why loyalty to Shepard he's done nothing to show he is worthy keeping on roster to many mental mistakes has been made

probably trying to maintain their credibility with udfas. "see if you sign with the packers you will have a shot at actually playing in the nfl".

For the late game facing #Chiefs QB Matt Moore, #Packers S Darnell Savage (ankle) is a game-time decision but optimistic he’ll go. Meanwhile, NFL’s leading tackler Blake Martinez, dealing with wrist and hand injuries and questionable, should play as well, barring a setback

For the late game facing #Chiefs QB Matt Moore, #Packers S Darnell Savage (ankle) is a game-time decision but optimistic he’ll go. Meanwhile, NFL’s leading tackler Blake Martinez, dealing with wrist and hand injuries and questionable, should play as well, barring a setback

I would sit both. KC is sitting their top guys. We need some of these guys healthy for a stretch run... time to start thinking long term.

I roll with what the team medical staff says...if they are safe to play, they should play. If they aren't quite there yet medically, then they sit. These games are all important to win. Plus they have the bye coming up for some extra time off to.

Back