Official 2016 Week 5 Green Bay vs New York Giants Thread

If we don't put any pressure on Eli its gonna be a long night. We can stop the run but they don't run it very well anyway so they will have to do what we are not all that great at stopping- passing the ball. :(

If we don't put any pressure on Eli its gonna be a long night. We can stop the run but they don't run it very well anyway so they will have to do what we are not all that great at stopping- passing the ball. :(

Pugger, I was just starting to feel good about this game and then you had to go and do that! :)

Sorry Bud. I guess I'm very pessimistic about this game. We always seem to make QBs like Eli look like world beaters and Manning has 3 pretty good WRs at his disposal. :(

Sorry Bud. I guess I'm very pessimistic about this game. We always seem to make QBs like Eli look like world beaters and Manning has 3 pretty good WRs at his disposal. :(

That is very true. I'm hoping the defensive front, with the injured returning, will provide enough push to keep Eli off point.

I would like picking the Packers to win this one but I can't. Their second half implosion last week may be a tell. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not confident they have it together.

Giants 31 Packers 27

I would like picking the Packers to win this one but I can't. Their second half implosion last week may be a tell. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not confident they have it together.

Giants 31 Packers 27

I'm not either but I don't know if there will be that much scoring. Giants 21 Packers 17 :(

Back