Official 2016 Week 3 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Lions are a bad team. Packers use this as a get right game and destroy the Lions 31-10.

If it were the Titans or Colts, or another non-division opponent, I would agree but it's the Lions. These 2 teams know each other and it's a rival. IMO, it'll be another battle. I hope it's a blowout. It would be nice to see but I think it remains close.

42-0 AR posts a 158.2 Passer rating with 425 yards and 6 TD passes. 37-43 completions. The TEs and RBs catch 4 TDs. MM has it all figured out now.

Stafford gets sacked 6 times and throws 3 picks. Randall, Rollins and HHCD all get one. detsux)

or I take off my ggg( and I think

24 - 21 Packers Crosby puts the Pack ahead late and the D holds for the win.

Feeling 31-17 or 31-24 Pack, late garbage TD for the Lions. Packers run D gets another break with Abdullah out, players amped up with first home game since December. We all feel a little better going into the bye.

I feel better already. When I commented on some of these things, there wasn't anything out there in the media. Now there is. I don't feel like I'm on an island and a tidal wave is coming!

Just the fact that Rodgers is ticked off about how people are on this, and how he admits he has to improve his game, makes a big difference. The fact that the linemen have spoken, and the receivers have shouldered some responsibility by not saying anything is good. Even McCarthy finally realizing that people are no longer in the market for that coach speak BS, is progress.

I'll bet the entire crew on the sideline and field are working their fannies off to silence the grousing from fans and the media as we post. They're not used to being called to task for what is obviously a lack of something that's fixable.

I'd imagine they think the fans will back off and start kissing their rings again if they whip the Lions badly. We can't do that. We need to hold their feet to the fire to insure that when they really prove they belong at the top, they've earned the right to get their swagger back.

Packers by at least two touchdowns. Also going to guess they score at least 28 points.

Reactions: TW
I'm gonna hold you to that.:)

The Lions are banged up in a number of key places and they have a flawed roster. Put it this way, if GB is HALF as good as they seem to think they are they'll score 4 TDs. As always, we'll see.

Packers lost all 3 home games to divisional opponents last season. The team looks out of sinc right now which makes this Packer think we're in for a loss. Just a prediction here but I'll go:
Lions 28
Pack 24

there's one in every crowd. lol.

hope yer wrong.

Back