Official 2016 Week 2 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

I'm not sure the Packers should have much trouble with this team but others have made great points that could turn the tables. AP can't run wild. MM can't let Zimmer's defense out duel the Packers offense.

Wow that's a crazy amount of noise. I think it was the Vikings who use to pump in artificial sound into their old stadium.
Well, let's just hope we jam it right down their throats.

Packers keep Rodgers upright and avoid him running for his life and can get Lacy at least 50 yards Packers pull this out 31-23

Queens OL is bad. Tennessee kept AP in check- we should be able to also. Peppers might be the key vs their RT. Shaky Sam Bradford doesn't move well. Cook could be a big difference in this game. Pack wins 24-12 because the vikes can't score TDs offensively.

1. Queens OL is bad. Tennessee kept AP in check- we should be able to also. Peppers might be the key vs their RT. Shaky Sam Bradford doesn't move well. Cook could be a big difference in this game. Pack wins 24-12 because the vikes can't score TDs offensively.
Yes Dubz, that prediction right there will sure as heck work. ch(

I think we are underestimating MN a little. It's a huge event for them. I'll go GB 23- 20 in a close game that makes all have to hit the coffee pot hard Monday morning.

I think we are underestimating MN a little. It's a huge event for them. I'll go GB 23- 20 in a close game that makes all have to hit the coffee pot hard Monday morning.

You may be on to something JBlood. Plus, we really don't know what to expect out of Bradford and their game plan. They may come out jacked up because it's a new stadium, division rival and they have a different QB with different skill set. I hope the Packers blowout every team just to save on my nerves but this one just may be a close on.

IMO the only way MN wins - of course we can't screw up with penalties and turnovers - is if MN plays a hell of lot better offensively than they did against the Titans.

A.P was held to 31 yrds last week. Traditionally, he bounces back after a down week with a 100 plus yrd game. We need to contain him, and force Bradford to throw alot.

Back