Odds on who joins the Big 10 and SEC

I don't follow the NY market close enough but Rutgers has never been good had to be better schools to go after
Well news flash Rutgers is the main institution in the market especially from a football perspective

It’s far from untapped. Most schools already recruit the market and adding Houston or TCU won’t change that dynamic
Yeah but when you have foot in door in TV market and get more eyes on product it's easier to recurit. Right now I would dump Rutgers any day to get into TX eaiser to replace Rutgers market on East coast IMO Which B1G should be doing find a better east coast team they show rugters and Maryland the door

Yeah but when you have foot in door in TV market and get more eyes on product it's easier to recurit. Right now I would dump Rutgers any day to get into TX eaiser to replace Rutgers market on East coast IMO Which B1G should be doing find a better east coast team they show rugters and Maryland the door
Oh so lose the NY market and DC. Brilliant

And it makes the BTN a obscene amount of money
Well find a better team to make the money I rather have better teams then just go for a cash grab with the bottom feeder east coast team

I think you can find better replacments. Having garbage teams just for the market to me is not ideal.
Who? What’s ideal is $$$ and Maryland and Rutgers make the conference money

Well find a better team to make the money I rather have better teams then just go for a cash grab with the bottom feeder east coast team
Yes I am sure each school would take a revenue pay cut just to add some 7-8 win program

Who? What’s ideal is $$$ and Maryland and Rutgers make the conference money
So you are ok with Big Ten adding two turds in a punch bowl like Rutgers and Maryland because they make league money but yet willing to pass up TX market because there is no good teams to add?

Back